-Upon Entry, students will need to sanitize their hands preferably when outside or immediately wash your hands with soap for 30 seconds upon entering the school. Hand sanitizer will be available outside & inside
- UV Lights have been added to our doorways to sterilize the entrance. Please do not stare at the lights as it can be damaging
- We have added diffusers with hydrogen peroxide, Tea Tree Oil to continuously disinfect the air
-Leave shoes at the studio stairs
-Bring your own disinfected yoga mat & props OR
*There is a props package available for rent that is dedicated only to you on a monthly basis* You can leave it at the studio or take it home
-Each student is to be at a distance from each other. We will have floor markings during classes
- Pre-Registering for classes is required & those who pre-register will be given priority to attend in-person classes, use mindbodyap.
-We will have a 8 student capacity in the large room & 6 in the small room
-Classes at the school will simultaneously be broadcasted on Zoom as well so you can still zoom in!
-The studio will will be aired out & cleaned daily in between classes
- Our front desk staff will wear masks
- Please wear a mask when entering the studio. Mask can be removed during the practice if you prefer to do so.
-Hand sanitizer & Disinfectant will be available in every room of the school
** If you have any symptoms like coughing or fever, please get tested before coming to the studio & remain in quarantine & join online
If you have any questions or concerns, let us know! Please speak to one of our staff members or send us a note at: email@example.com