3-day Traditional Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage Course
In this 4-day Level 1 Traditional "Ashiatsu" Barefoot massage course (FL course #20- 370113) you will:
- Learn the proper procedures for using full body/barefoot pressure to enter and exit the body
- Learn effective, time and experientially tested techniques to one of the rarest and most misunderstood modalities in the massage world
- Have hands-on practice with individual tutelage from the instructor
- Learn what 'meridians' are and engage dynamically with the `tendinomusclutures' ie JinLo as a formation of the meridian network
- Discover bodywork and massage as medicinal 'magic'
- Discover the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Heal and rejuvenate yourself
- Earn 24 continuing education credits
- Receive an original training manual for this course
- Plus be part of an intentional healing organization dedicated to the Tera Gaia mission, " Transforming the planet one Being at a Time"
Information about instructor:
PeiChing (Rainbowfire) Lu is a teacher, healer and massage therapist specializing in Traditional Chinese Medical Massage and Bodywork. Her dedication to the Asian healing arts is unbending in its intent and with over 9,000 massage sessions and 17 years of continual refinement, cultivation and practice Rainbowfire's healing massage practice is a master's dream come true.
Returning students 10% OFF
Sign up by May 8th for a 5% Discount
Book your spot today.
Only 8 students.
Check out the Ashiatsu video at teragaia.org
Synergy is the oldest and first Yoga Studio in Miami Beach, having served the community for over 20 years with a variety of traditional Yoga styles, teachings and the healing arts. Synergy Yoga was originally founded by Gaia Budhai in 1995, with an emphasis on creating community.
From our humble beginnings on Espanola Way to our current 3 room center in 844 Alton road, it has always been our purpose to bring love, light, happiness, and health to all who enter.
Gentle, Slow flow, Yoga basic, Restore and Renew, and Pre-Natal classes are available for mothers or students with back pain or injuries.
Other classes such as meditation, Sound Healing, Hot Yoga, power yoga and Kids Yoga are also available.
Click Here to see our Class Schedule.
In addition to our regular classes, we offer a wide variety of Holistic Healing Arts performed by seasoned & experienced practitioners.
These services include Deep Tissue Massage, Vedic Thai Massage, Reiki, Acupuncture, Reflexology, BodyTalk, Chakra Balancing, and much more.
You can see all of our Holistic Healing Services here.